“There is virtually no limit to the ways that teams can apply debriefs.”
Almost all teams can benefit from debriefs, including:
- The leadership team that is not getting along—a dynamic that is interfering with its effectiveness.
- The project team that just got underway—and wants to get off to a good start.
- The sales team that isn’t hitting their numbers—may be suffering from internal differences, or inconsistencies in presentation.
- The product development team that has reached the midpoint in a project, and wants to check in and make adjustments as needed.
- The geographically dispersed work team that needs to be fully coordinated in order to be successful.
- The information technology team that has just completed an assignment and wants to identify lessons learned for future efforts.
- The service team that needs to work well together to provide effective support to its customers.